Whatever your domain of Business is,
learning about Analytics and its applications will give you a phenomenal advantage
Business is all about Results. And delivering results in the dynamic world of Business is all about knowing whatever there is about your field of business, and using it to the best of your advantage.
But, the bigger question is – What to Do about It?
Do not WORRY. This course is designed to help you answer just that.
The course is designed and delivered by the experts of the famous Jigsaw Academy. With their immense experience in diverse fields such as- FMCG, Finance, Consulting, Operations, Healthcare etc, the Academy Professionals understand each-and-every aspect of Analytics. This forms the first topic of Jigsaw Academy’s foundation course in analytics. If you are interested in learning more and continuing the course please go to Jigsaw’s Foundation course page for more information.
The course is designed in a manner that enables a fresher or a non-analytics background professional to understand and apply the concepts of Analytics easily. The course covers-
- Intro to Analytics: A comprehensive introduction to the domain of Analytics
- Understanding SAS, and its applications
- Real-life cases, where analytics apply and deliver phenomenal results
- How to use Data/Business Analytics in order to stand out from your competition
This Course is for YOU :
- Professional, looking to enhance your Data/Business Analytical Skills for promotions
- Students/Freshers, who want a Professional Skill-set on their Resume`
- Professionals looking forward to switching their fields to Finance, FMCG etc.
**FREE!!! Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn Analytics **
Key Takeaways :
- Learn How to Apply Analytics, to tackle the business problems in varied & diverse fields
- Build the valuable analytical skills to enhance your professional skillset
- Understand the terminology and applications of analytics
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SAS
Course Deliverables :
- 9 Video lectures
- Lifetime access to the videos for repeated learning
- Real-life applications of Analytics, to make learning more hands-on
- Each video corresponds to one module (5 to 15 minutes)
Course Outline :
- Video-I: What is Analytics?
- Video-II: Why is Analytics popular?
- Video-III: Application of Analytics
- Video-IV: Analytics Technology
- Video-V: Analytics Terminology
- Video-VI: Intro to SAS 1
- Video-VII: Intro to SAS 2
- Video-VIII: Intro to SAS 3
- Video-IX: Analytics Resources
Language of instruction: English